Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring..the old man is snoring...


I havent been much of a blogger recently. I have been busy with getting tenants for my current apartment and managed to get one. So one thing off the basket. The weather has been glorious, not many may agree; but after months of bright sunshine and blue sky, it has been raining heavily daily, and I so welcome the cool cosy weather. It is perfect when it rains over the weekend, like for now. I am at my dining table with my laptop, and hubby and sons are sleeping in the room. So the house is perfectly quiet. I am at my happiest now. I have been going through house magazines to choose colours and furnitures that I would like when I move to our house sometime October. There are so many to choose from, and so much to do, that reminds me to get a Gantt Chart up, so all will get done. We had pancakes with butter, honey and strawberry jam which I got from our recent trip to Camerons, this morning for breakfast. Family loved it so that made me happy. Here is the recipe:

2 cups of white flour
2 eggs
a pinch of salt
4 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
200ml water
50ml milk

Whisk all up, and heat up a skillet or a non stick pan. Pour a ladle full of batter and cook till golden brown on both sides. Serve it hot with butter, honey, maple syrup or fruit preserves.

My camera is out of battery, so will paste photo later.

No comments: