Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Resolutions!




I have not been much of a blogger lately. My internet is down at home and also I cant seem to find my camera cable. Tt has been a frustrating journey getting the telecommunications department to do something about it. I tried being polite, angry, rude, and sent a few emails across. Got a reply to one today and they said they will get it up and running. But when, I need to no when! But that aside I am not going to let this ruin my holiday spirit! So I have to steal some time during work to blog. Everywhere I go there seem to be some christmas songs playing, the shopping complexes are all decorated with christmas decorations. And people are genetally more relaxed, and happier during this time of the year. There is something hopeful and warm about year ends. Something refreshing that we can get things right again. When I was younger year ends were about holidays, sleeping till late mornings, and just lazy days with family and friends. Now being a mother it means planning fun time for my children and catching up with friends. I just love year ends. We will be having friends over to stay for the next few days, so it is going to be a noisy and fun time for the family. My resolutions will be to be happy in the 'now' and to spend fun time with family and friends! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resolutions again....great time of the time again....

More resolutions to make and keep and break....