Friday, October 22, 2010

My life moves in some weird 2 monthly cylcle

The reason for the title of this entry. Each time I think of blogging, or need to blog 2 months has gone by. The last time I blogged was in August. Our wedding anniversary was 2 days ago. I have been so preoccupied with our oncoming travels to Turkey and beyond that I have forgotten about it. We have been married for 9 years, that makes it 18 years we have known each other, we dated for 9 years before getting hitched. I am happy, I am free, I do what I want to do, I love my job and my life, and I am what I am for the husband I have, as he is there to always support and to be my pillar. He let's me do and be what I do best. You may be crazy and silly but you are what I need to be what I want to be(does that make sense) So thank you Siva, I may marry you again if I were to live my life all over again(and he does not read my blog, so I can say anything without him getting big headed about it).

We have been busy coordinating and all for our oncoming trip to Turkey. We will be away for 2 weeks and this will be the longest we will be away from the kids. So going to miss them too much but I am getting excited traveling to that exotic country!!! Will post photos on the next entry.

No comments: