Monday, July 07, 2008

Mydin please be environmentally friendly

I do grocery shopping at Mydin weekly. I try to reduce on the usage of plastic bags and bring my own bags to cart the goods. Yesterday when I at the payment counter and asked the cashier to use the bags she refused saying that it is Mydin's policy to used plastic bags. Gosh..! I was furious and tried explaining to her, but she just could not comprehend. So the supervisor came over and made some sill facial gesture and I told her again that I do not want to use plastic bag. And then people started looking at me as though I committed a crime, for not using plastic bags. So I made some fuss and noise and then they allowed me and I came out there determined to send an email to the local tabloid and Mydin. If their policy is not environmental friendly then they better start doing something about it!

No comments: