Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rhythm of Life

Life has its rhythm for each season, and sometimes I just let the rhythm rock me slowly and I take it all in one day at time. Hubby has started his Master's, at last. We have been talking about it for so many years. Gonna need sacrifice, time with family, free time, rest time and gonna involve serious work. But he seems excited starting schooling again, and I feel excited seeing him being excited. But it's gonna change our rhythm, as he is always there for the kids running around for them, so I am gonna take in more with them, from going to the park to just being there to put them to bed...and this is the rhythm for the next 2 years. Kids have been going to the park at least 3 times a week and they have made friends to look forward to at the park which is so nice, ah nothing beats having friends at any age. Garden is thriving, have gotten the trellis which I have been thinking for so long.  I am so thankful for all that I have and feel truly blessed. Am looking forward to what the next phase of life is gonna bring!


No comments: