Sunday, April 12, 2009

I feel totally BLESSED!

I feel totally blessed today! For having a great mother who always is full of energy and love, for having had a father who loved to read(probably where all of us got our habits from), for having 2 wonderful sisters who are always willing to help and be there for me, a brother who is considerate and kind, a husband who puts my happiness above his and helps around, my maid who is always smiling and puts up with my impatience, my sons who are a joy to me and gives me a purpose to strive, my friends who listens and makes me laugh, my work which I love and pays my bill, my 2 wonderful colleagues who have become more then colleagues to me, my laptop for giving me some quiet time to blog my thoughts away....I feel totally blessed today!

No comments: