Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a all about family who became friends, and friends who became family

Last weekend was a weekend all about family and friends. My brothers and sisters gathered at my place and we had a cook-out...and also we took many family photos. I really wanted us to take some family shots with my mother...as she is not getting any younger..so many many photos were taken! I was glad. We wanted to get photos professionally done, but it was a Sunday and all photo studios were closed! But nevertheless we transformed my little garden into a photo studio... I was happy! And I have this urge to sit down with my mum and find out about her childhood, and how she met my dad, and more about my dad, as I never really knew him, and by the time I wanted to know him, he was gone. So must make it a point this weekend to get my mum over.

No comments: