Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bedroom makeover

Before

Before


I have been wanting to makeover my bedroom with minimal spending. My children 8 and 5 have been moved to their own bedroom. Meaning husband and I have the room to ourselves. No more children toys everywhere. I will like the room to be cost, organized and pretty:) the room has one queen size bed in brown, a side table in brown, a 5 drawer chest and table in white. Just one picture on the wall. The wall color is a shade of cream brown. Will post photo later. All the furnitures have been painted white. And this has made a huge difference to the bedroom. Other ideas to place a carpet, to have nice framed pictures above the bedhead, a comfortable chair to curl up with a book, a standing lamp shade,an oil burner and to paint the wall with a shade of white and the wall behind the bed a green I saw on the ikea website. And I hope to have a sanctuary of comfort and peace to read, rest and pray in:)... More photos of before and after to follow.

No comments: