Saturday, August 07, 2010

Where did the year go?

The year has flown by. I have been blogging so rarely this year. It's almost as I have been wrapping myself up with all kinds of activities and waiting for something to release me. Make sense? I dunno. I have learnt something about me recently, that I have high level of tolerance. I can bear with a lot of nonsense, probably I am a coward in voicing out my opinion or I am just tolerant. I have been happy, I have been down, but there is something tight inside me that I cant put may finger on, and feel that I am not living and doing what I should. work has been better this year, and I am kinda waiting for my trip to turkey in oct. Kids are doing great, sheroz has been a teenager lately, and siva.. That's another thing altogether. Migration has been on my mind to provide the kids a fairer environment and future but the thought of starting all over and working for someone is quite daunting, So dunno again. I have not been praying much, and not cooking much, or creating much. I am almost waiting, ..waiting,,, So I need to make a decision now to stop waiting and to live in the now. Or one fine day I may realize I have wasted much a way. The other day a friend asked me if I am happy, I said yes I am most of the time. actually the truth is I am happy most of the time, I have much to be thankful for. much. i just need to pray.

No comments: