Friday, May 23, 2008

Miss Chong and Louis Vham: The Colours of Friends

I have kept my blog private for about 10 days now. The only who knew about it was my dear childhood friend of 29 years, Thilsy. Yesterday I decided to tell my good friends, Miss Chong and Louis Vham about it and they were thrilled. Of course Louis was not able to come to terms that I created a blog, or I can use any kind of technology at all. He sees me with a very different set of eyes. Miss Chong immediately got on board and I believe read all of it, and even left a comment. My First Comment! Louis was on my case for about 2 hours and went on about how he cannot believe I actually have a blog. Anyway I was apprehensive about them reading it, as it felt like they were reading my diary, or I was concern about my grammar etc...and especially Miss Chong reading it as I am sure she was an English grammar teacher in her previous life. So there goes my blog going public......Have to run for work now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you kept your blog private for a whole TEN DAYS! Ahmoo, what can I say, secrets are not your forte. =)I think its a great idea. Helps make sense of the chaos in your head. Its not a criticism!! It does the same for me. I haven't blogged in months. Which explains a lot of things. Must go now and talk to the rest of my personalities.

Anonymous said...

Wow you kept your blog private for a whole TEN DAYS! Ahmoo, what can I say, secrets are not your forte. =)I think its a great idea. Helps make sense of the chaos in your head. Its not a criticism!! It does the same for me. I haven't blogged in months. Which explains a lot of things. Must go now and talk to the rest of my personalities.

Unknown said...

For the record, I do not disagree whatever you said. You should be glad that someone is providing you with different point of view on the things you see.

Nevertheless this is a great blog and I still can't believe you have done a blog about your life. Good luck! Remember I will always be your couch.

FleetingMoments said...

yeah yeah, my couch alright; wait till I sit on you, and Prema dont have any weird ideas.

Janice said...

gosh guys... give the woman a break.. she has actually put her thoughts on words...usually her time is spent on just talking & talking. hardly any room for writing - but now she has broken the talkiing barrier.