Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Ist Day as a Blog Owner


Recently I have stopped watching television and have been busy reading blogs. I read on baking cooking, musings of life, bringing up children, health, etc. And wallah, I thought this is an ingenious way of keeping record of life...which is almost too short sometimes, and to be able to pen my thoughts, which may not be any worth to others but me. So this blog was given birth to! I am so excited. I am not too sure how to categorize this blog, but along the way it will get categorized. I baked a batch of chocolate brownies last nite and it turned out great. I shared it with both my colleagues today and they absolutely loved it, which was a great testimony.

I have 2 boys age 5 and 2, and when I come back from work which is about 530pm, it is like I am caught in a typhoon. Dinner, school work, putting them to bed, tantrum, and all. I am blessed to have a domestic helper, Awi is her name. She makes my life easier by taking keeping the home to resemble some kind of order... My time for the day is between 930pm till midnight where I have time to do my things, after the kids are in bed. And as much as I love my kids, that is a good time to be in, where I can hear my thoughts or just being a couch potato. Isnt life is indeed lovely!

No comments: