Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

2010 came conquered and leaving in 2 hours! I am home alone with my youngest son, Bhaarath who is recovering from German measles. My friends came over to accompany me, and it has been a quiet gentle day. I am waiting for Siva and Arjoonha to be home from Melaka! 2010 and 2011 is just a difference of another day but no one on earth will feel the same tonight as the new year approaches. Each will be in his thoughts, taking account of the year gone by and looking forward to the possibilities of a new year. New year resolutions to be made and everyone will strive to do better..isn't the spirit of this evening amazing to spend similar thoughts and feelings throughout the planet. I am so thankful for all that I have been blessed with and am so thankful! Looking forward to 2011, may the days be gentle, may it be filled with music, may it be spent with loved ones, may trouble forget me, may contentment fill me, may I give more then I receive.

No comments: