Friday, December 17, 2010

The sweetness of Friendship

Friends are totally important to me, they are an extension of family to me. I am happiest being with friends and family. Through the years I have learnt that with friends we must give without expecting, and with different friends I am comfortable to share different aspects of my life. I have friends whom I can call at anytime of the day, friends to talk about children, friends to talk about work, friends to talk about spiritual aspects and all of them enriches my life in different ways, and makes this journey of life so much easier and meaningful. I can't imagine not having them in my life. The times spent with friends over a cup of coffee, in the hospital cafeteria, curled up in the sofa, in the car..are special moments. Everyone...especially every girl must have good friends...as others can come and go but good girlfriends are forever!  My resolution for 2011 is not to take them for granted and to spend quality time with each of them.

No comments: