Thursday, June 19, 2008

IDIOT BOX Saga continues...

It has been 13 days without TV at my home. Kids were kind of restless the first 5 days or so. Slowly they are getting into a pattern or accupying themselves with other stuffs. I am seeing more toys being taken out and played with. I see them playing amongst themselves more. In the morning Arjoonha has been focusing on breakfast and all. So seems like worth the experiment. Siva and I are also sleeping earlier then usual. Hmm..so what do I do now, do I bring back the idiot box into our lives, or to leave it completely behind? I do believe TV in moderation and with guidance can be a great learning tool, but it's sometimes a challenge to set the limit, even for myself. I get hooked to E-News and in finding out which celebrity is divorcing, giving birth..etc. Let's give it another 20 days or so and let me enjoy the bliss of not having TV for some time! What do you think?

No comments: